It is with a sad and heavy heart that I share with all of you a tragic accident. On the 15th July my 20 year old nephew, Alex Vitalis, died in a diving accident on the St. Croix river. He was a joy for all of us with his zest for life, care and concern for those in need and his many gifts and talents that he shared with all. The search teams are still looking for his body.
I will fly from Mombasa at 5pm today and from Nairobi at 11:50pm to arrive in Minneapolis at 4:30pm on Thursday the 18th. Sr. Pauline, the health coordinator of the Archdiocese, has been very supportive of my going home to be with my family and taking my leave now rather than in October when we had planned. I will try to update this site to make communications easier for myself. Our family is very grateful for all the prayer and support we have received from so many during this difficult time.
No comments:
Post a Comment